If you have forgotten your Game Pass email address, it is easy to recover in a few
Finding the email address you used to sign up for Game Pass with:
● Option 1 - Until July 31, 2023, you can log into the Game Pass app on your browser
or mobile device and view your account details or simply click the link in the pop-up
message to complete the migration of your account. Your email address will
automatically be filled in on the next step.
● Option 2 - Search your inbox for any emails from Game Pass, the NFL. The email
might have been sent a few months or years ago, depending on when you signed up.
● Option 3 - Search your inbox for recent emails from DAZN about the migration of
● Option 4 - Check for any saved passwords in your browser or password manager.
You might find that, although the password is out of date or incorrect, the email
address is right.
● Option 5 - Try common email addresses you use to create accounts.
Recovering your email address:
If you cannot find the email address you used to sign up for Game Pass, we may be able
to help. Reach out to customer support with as many of the below details as possible. This
can help us track down your account.
● First and last name
● Payment method
● Last 4 digits of your payment method if applicable
● Giftcode number if you have one
● Date you signed up
If you're still unable to find the email address you signed up with, you'll need to contact the
Customer Support team HERE.
* NFL+ is available in the United States only. For users outside of the United States, please visit DAZN
* NFL+ is not available in US territories.